Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Once upon a dream...


I'm sitting here only thinking about you. My imagination tends to go far away and let me say...I love to imagine my life with you. Just remembering the most stupid things we've ever said to each other brings a smile to my face...Is it love? I can't answer for sure. Do you like me? Am I too annoying for you? Or maybe....you hate me? I just hope not. I don't even know the reason why I'm writing this because you'll never read it or even reply to this message. I just wanted to express myself as maybe I won't see you again never again in this short, hard life of mine...


I love your smile, yor hair, your eyes...you have beautiful eyes if I may say...just to remember your name gives me joy. At this point I don't even know if we know each other THAT well but I love you, I think that's all that matters...thank you very much for appearing at this moment of my life. I always had the ilussion of at least talk to you for two seconds. Thanks for turning that two seconds into an eternity, an everyday, an every hour.


You're my everything. Sorry if this sounds a bit crazy for you, but this is what I feel now. I missed you today...I almost forgot about you, stupid me! I hope to never forget your voice or face...sleep well my angel. We will meet in my dreams when we'll be together and share a kiss until the sun rises in the east....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Hobbit. Cómo te va? Es la primera vez que me paso por acá desde que em dijiste que tenías blog. Me encanta cómo escribís y me encanta que me escuches cuando tengo algún quilombo y por siempre tener la palabra justa para decirme. Estás muy inspirada últimamente. Como sé que no te estás sintiendo bien te mando mis saludos, espero que te lleguen.

Te quiero mucho enana!



Benja