Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Last cry...

"Sometimes I miss you so much
that I just want to pick you from my dreams
and hold you so tight"
Last cry
last try
last teardrop in your eye
wish I could have you
but only in my dreams
why is it this way
why do I feel so loss
I feel as though I can't force myself
to try and fix this
when deep inside
I can't find
this little thing
that wants me to sacrifice
and finally come to me
and let me see
that having you in my life
is so much and to make it right
is to only see you for one last time
and give it a try
but everytime
that I see you
pouring tears in your eyes and screams
but silence awakens me
and then I wake up
to only realize that I'm dreaming
but my pillow is so soaked
and it is not only my tears
they are your tears too
whoever you are
you seem not only to stay stuck in my mind
but in my heart.

No comments: