Thursday, November 1, 2007

A new story without a name...


(...) When Julie sat down, she kept staring at the view. Jared was passing by, and decided to sit down too. He was sitting right behind Julie in a bench but none of them realized. Julie woke up and kept walking. She bought a hot coffee. When she was paying for it, Jared passed by and saw her.

“Julie?”
(Julie turns around)
“Yes?”
“Is it really you??”
 “Jared…?”
“Julie!!! Oh my God!!”
“So, you came for your honeymoon here?”
(Julie turns her back on Jared).
“I got divorced from Shelby."
 (Julie stays still, closes her eyes and looks up at Jared)
“What? “
“Julie….did you go to my wedding?”
(looking at the floor) "Yes…”
“Shelby sent you the invitation to make you feel angry with me and hate me….forever….Do you hate me?” “Jared…..please…” “I miss you…” (Jared grabs a paper from his pocket and starts to read.)



“I love how you get scared when you watch a horror movie. I love how much it takes you to fall asleep in my arms. I even loved when you, in a rainy cold day, went outside and got wet just to open the door and let me go inside the house. I love that after spending only five seconds of my life with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. I love how you’re the last person I talk to before I go to sleep at night…every night I talk to the photograph I have next to my bed with you. It took me almost three years to figure this feeling out. And I came to Scotland today because when someone realizes they want to spend the rest of your life with someone, they want the rest of their life to start as soon as possible. I want to start the rest of my life with you….now”


“Now, let me ask you again…..do you hate me?”
(Julie looks at Jared who had shed some tears while reading the paper)
"No…….I don’t……hate you…….Jared…”
“Do you forgive me?”
“I…..”
(Jared puts his finger on Julie’s lips and softly kisses her)



No comments: