Monday, December 19, 2011

Questions not usually asked


Questions not usually asked:
  • 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
  • Closed, if they remain open I just hope that the mothballs work...cuz I wouldn't like to see my fave shirts with holes in them, right?
  • 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
  • Yeah, actually my dad was the one who used to do that. But yeah, I mean...I payed for them, c'mon! They're mine (muahahaha)
  • 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
  • In, otherwise my OC-self would be very pissed at the idea of that not being tucked in!
  • 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
  • WHAT? No...no, never. How could I do that? I mean...I'm tiny! I'm a short little brunette hobbit!
  • 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
  • ALL THE TIME! I can't live without them, I tend to forget everything!
  • 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
  • Yep, always, especially the ones from the subway or train tickets...and then they end up stored in my "memories box".
  • 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
  • Bear, bear! I've already been attacked by my own bees and I am allergic so...bear, definitely bear!
  • 8: Do you have freckles?
  • Yeah, I do. I love them 
  • 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
  • Yep, I love smiling!
  • 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
  • When people who are around me fall asleep. It just gets on my nerves! Just go to your bed, don't fall asleep on the table while I'm still having dinner!
  • 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
  • Always, I kinda have OCD
  • 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
  • I bet that ,as a little girl, I did.
  • 13: What about pooped in the woods?
  • NO!!! 
  • 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
  • Yep, I make my own music!
  • 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
  • Used to. Now to avoid doing that I put toys at the pencil's end. Problem solved
  • 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
  • None, it's just me and my pillow down here having the time of our lives...sleeping!
  • 17: What size is your bed?
  • I have no idea...
  • 18: What is your Song of the week?
  • Bulletproof - La Roux
  • 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
  • Yeah, why not?
  • 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
  • Yup, never get tired of them.
  • 21: What's your least favorite movie?
  • Any movie starring Sylvester Stallone
  • 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
  • Good question....I don't know. It's a secret!
  • 23: What do you drink with dinner?
  • Non-sparkling water
  • 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
  • Barbecue sauce :)
  • 25: What is your favorite food?
  • McDonald's Nuggets! 
  • 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
  • Pride and Prejudice mainly and A summer in a sea shell 2 (It's a Slovenian one...I grew up with it) :)
  • 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
  • I don't kiss and tell
  • 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
  • No, never.
  • 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
  • No, probably not.
  • 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
  • Yesterday.
  • 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
  • Pff...NO!
  • 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
  • No, I don't know how to drive.
  • 33: Ever ran out of gas?
  • Does a family vacation when I was a kid count? Cuz then the answer would be "Oh, yes!"
  • 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
  • Croque monsieur 
  • 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
  • Nutella with bread and a tea.
  • 36: What is your usual bedtime?
  • 3, 4 am?
  • 37: Are you lazy?
  • Yeah...kinda
  • 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
  • I only dressed up once for English class. I was the wicked witch. The costume is out here somewhere.
  • 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
  • Dragon
  • 40: How many languages can you speak?
  • 4
  • 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
  • No, not at the moment.
  • 42: Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
  • I need to Google that...
  • 43: Are you stubborn?
  • Very
  • 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
  • Letterman FTW! He just makes me laugh so hard every time I watch him! 
  • 45: Ever watch soap operas?
  • Sorry...did you mean: My life?
  • 46: Are you afraid of heights?
  • Yeah...super afraid. Not my thing...
  • 47: Do you sing in the car?
  • I sing everywhere I go, not just the car!
  • 48: Do you sing in the shower?
  • Of course!
  • 49: Do you dance in the car?
  • Yup, when I'm allowed...
  • 50: Ever used a gun?
  • No, never
  • 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
  • Last week, by my best friend whom I love :)
  • 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
  • No, they are the best thing in the world...duh!
  • 53: Is Christmas stressful?
  • Yep, very much. At least for me
  • 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
  • A what?
  • 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
  • Lemon pie (but I never tried it, I just love Lemons)
  • 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
  • Vet and Doctor
  • 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
  • Yes, I believe in everything supernatural
  • 58: Ever had a Deja-vu feeling?
  • Very, very often
  • 59: Take a vitamin daily?
  • Used to, not anymore
  • 60: Wear slippers?
  • 24/7
  • 61: Wear a bath robe?
  • Nah, the last time I wore one was when I was getting my hair and make up done before my quince party. 
  • 62: What do you wear to bed?
  • PJ's or old shorts and old t-shirts
  • 63: First concert?
  • Hmm....concert per se was in 2009: Jonas Brothers
  • 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
  • Target
  • 65: Nike or Adidas?
  • Adidas
  • 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
  • Cheetos!!!!
  • 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
  • Sunflower seeds! :) 
  • 68: Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
  • Nope...but I'll check them out
  • 69: Ever took dance lessons?
  • Yup, once
  • 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
  • Does musician count?
  • 71: Can you curl your tongue?
  • Nope
  • 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
  • Nope...but I don't have spelling mistakes. I took grammar classes when I was 6 to improve my writing skills. 
  • 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
  • Yup, usually at parties.
  • 74: Own any record albums?
  • Lots of 'em
  • 75: Own a record player?
  • Yep, and it still works.
  • 76: Regularly burn incense?
  • Everyday, I have a collection!
  • 77: Ever been in love?
  • Yup, once.
  • 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
  • Lady Gaga or Adele.
  • 79: Which was the last concert you attended?
  • Jason Mraz in 2009 
  • 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
  • Hot tea
  • 81: Tea or coffee?
  • Tea! (But coffee is very very addictive too)
  • 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
  • Snickerdoodles, because now for me, after a year of Snickerdoodles...sugar just tastes funny. 
  • 83: Can you swim well?
  • I haven't swam in years! But yeah...I can.
  • 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
  • Yup, I do it when I have hiccups. Works all the time.
  • 85: Are you patient?
  • Nah, not so much.
  • 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
  • Band!
  • 87: Ever won a contest?
  • Yup...as a kid I used to win at every birthday party. I have like 8 awards because I was a radio-addict. I knew every freakin' song!
  • 88: Ever had plastic surgery?
  • No but...who knows about the future, right?
  • 89: Which are better: black or green olives?
  • Green olives I guess...they're not my cup of tea.
  • 90: Can you knit or crochet?
  • No, but always wanted to
  • 91: Best room for a fireplace?
  • Living room
  • 92: Do you want to get married?
  • No, never in a thousand years
  • 93: If married, how long have you been married?
  • ------
  • 94: Who was your HS crush?
  • My best friend
  • 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
  • No, I don't cry...I just try harder and harder until I reach my goal. 
  • 96: Do you have kids?
  • No
  • 97: Do you want kids?
  • Not really
  • 98: What's your favorite color?
  • Blue
  • 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
  • Yup, I do. But he's watching over me. 

No comments: